Wednesday, November 25, 2020

PSA: If it works for you, it's good enough and you're doing something right.

I had someone stalk my profile and post about it in a discussion completely unrelated to weight loss, and they mentioned that they believed that I was calculating my TDEE incorrectly, was delusional to estimate it the way I did, and needed to lower it due to a medical condition I suffer from. From the research I have done and from what I have seen on the scale so far, they were wrong.

I don't know how common things like this are, but if the person who said this was right I wouldn't be at the lowest weight I've seen in a year. If whatever you're eating/however you're calculating things/so on and so forth is working for you and you are seeing results, the opinions of others are irrelevant. You don't need to reevaluate unless your methods are unhealthy, make you feel worse, stop working, or start causing problems.

submitted by /u/TruestOfThemAll
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37dLeOI

No comments:

Post a Comment