Friday, November 27, 2020

I’m designing a feature for a mobile app to help people when they’re *cutting* or otherwise *trying to eat strictly*

Being a competitive swimmer, I’ve never been on a caloric restriction in my entire life so I can’t relate to the challenges you guys go through during weight loss.

Would you be so kind as to share your experience and answer this very difficult question:

Last time you “cheated” on a diet while cutting or losing weight, why did it happen?

If aren't comfortable answering ^, you can pick any of these equally-valuable questions:

  • how do you get back on the diet once you're off for a few days?
  • how do you maintain motivation for several weeks in a row?
  • how do you deal with sudden cravings for food?

Thank you! I will use your answers to build a stronger technological civilization for all of us.

PS: you can also PM me and I will keep your answers confidential.

submitted by /u/ldover1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3memOv1

No comments:

Post a Comment