Friday, November 27, 2020

Is there a calorie counting app that allows you to select a calorie goal range?

I'm not overly tech savvy.

Is there an android app that allows the user to select a calorie range for the daily calories?

I started weight loss at a 1000 calorie deficit and so I got in a bad habit of going over a few hundred calories a day. It's not a big deal, until you're in that habit at maintenance. So I tried reversing it, by tracking maintenance and staying under and I didn't lose weight, because I kept right around maintenance.

So, is there an app where I can say I want to lose between 1.5-2 lbs a week and it give me the target range?

Or even one where I can say I want to be between 1200 and 1450 calories a day?

Does this exist?

submitted by /u/Tired3318
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3o5zgxI

No comments:

Post a Comment