Thursday, November 26, 2020

Should I add weight training to my weight loss?

Hello! This summer I was 300 pounds and I started to focus on cardio and CICO to lose weight. Now I’m at 230, and my end of the year goal is 220. To be honest, things are getting slower, so I wanted to try to add some weight training to my routine. Nothing crazy, maybe 2-3 workouts each weekday on top of my cardio (usually walk). Since this is my first time really messing with weights in a while, will I get a boost from weight loss, or will I start to go up from gaining muscle? I have a weird relationship with the scale, and I know that if I gain, even muscle mass, and not reach my goal I’d be disappointed. I honestly don’t know if it would be better to lift or just add more cardio. Any help would be great!

submitted by /u/ThrowAway00966178
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/379HdLj

No comments:

Post a Comment