Monday, November 30, 2020

I need to vent

I’ve (24F) been on this weight loss journey since the first UK lockdown at the beginning of April, I started at 238lbs and I’m now at 177lbs with a goal of 154lbs. I’m 5’10”.

I’ve had ups and downs. Achievements and failures. Good days and bad days. I recovered from my alcohol addiction, stopped smoking, started working out, ran my first 5k, all the achievements to better my health. Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy that I’ve ended up here, nearly at my goal, and I see the difference in everywhere on my body except for the one place that matters to me.

My stomach and love handles.

I’m frustrated that my stomach is still 41in. I’m frustrated my love handles are still there. How much farther do I have to go? So many people my height look great at the weight I’m at now, and I don’t.

I just don’t know where to go from here.

I’m scared I’ll get to my goal weight and I’ll still have the stomach and love handles. I just want them to go. I hope they go. I’m doing everything I think is right.

Sorry. Needed to vent.

submitted by /u/shepthesheepdog
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JuEoMM

No comments:

Post a Comment