Friday, November 27, 2020

Don’t do this, do that. Don’t do that, do this.

Hi, I am a 25M just getting into losing weight. I have been trying to achieve a healthy BMI. I’ve been looking to lose around 100 lbs. my highest weight was 310, my current weight is 293. I know the biggest park of weight lose is diet. Abs are made in the kitchen, not the gym. But with internet at our hands sometimes things can get overwhelming.

I recently had a cancer diagnosis and I am in remission so along with my weight I am trying to find out energy levels after 4 years of fatigue. I thought being tired all day was normal. I am trying to understand the best way to eat efficiently. I have started eating oatmeal with protein powder in the morning over eggs due to cholesterol. But now the internet has decided that carbs are bad in the morning and oatmeal should be more of a dinner. I’m just confused and lost at what to do and what to eat. I’m trying to learn caloric deficit and how to do it optimally. But I feel everyday I’m reading that I’m doing something wrong. I looking for tips from other people who are successfully losing weight while not feeling tired.

The biggest issue with weight loss is it made out to be so complex. Do this, not that. Do that, not this.

submitted by /u/danstvx
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HIJRyR

No comments:

Post a Comment