Tuesday, November 24, 2020

I finally lost 10KG!!!!!

I'M SO SO HAPPY I FINALLY HIT 10kg (22.05 lbs)

I (F,20, 164cm/ 5,4 ft) have been quite heavy for the past year and a half and pretty much gave up trying to lose weight.

I continuously gained until I reached my heaviest of 78.7kg/173.5 lbs.

I hated that I always felt sluggish and lazy and always binged on food and I really was just existing and not living.

Then I finally made the decision to change my life on 15 September 2020. (SW 76.3kg /168.21 lbs)

I started controlling my intake and calories that I ate, started running to get fit again, and worked out with Chloe Ting and Heather Robertson to gain muscle.

And now I can finally say as of 25 November I am exactly 10kg down to 66.3kg (146.17 lbs)!!!

This is the lightest I have been in nearly two years and I honestly feel so much better than I did when I was still lazy.

I still have about 6kg to go to my goal weight and it will take a while, but I'm looking at slow weight loss so that I can keep the weight off for a long time.

But I definitely am much more grateful for the NSV's - Better sleep, a better relationship with food, more strength, and confidence, happiness, and motivation, taking more initiative over my wellbeing and health, etc.

I now look myself in the eye when I look in a mirror :)

Wish me good luck for the final 6!!

submitted by /u/Confusedartkid
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KEezdH

No comments:

Post a Comment