Thursday, November 26, 2020

How do you guys stay motivated when you don’t see results?

So I’ve been dieting pretty consistently for the past few weeks. For a very very long time I’ve been (unsuccessfully) trying to lose weight but about three or four weeks ago something just clicked inside of me and I have a completely different mindset. I’m a pretty active person anyways but I would always binge every single day. Now I seem to have more self control and I can fairly easily tell myself no when it comes to consuming excess food.

Since I’ve started I usually have a daily caloric deficit of about 1000kcal which I think is pretty good however I’ve really not lost much weight - only a few lbs. (In total I’d like to lose about 16lbs.)

My trouble is...I’m quite impatient and even though I’ve lost a small bit of weight it’s quite discouraging when I’m not able to physically SEE results on myself and the weight I’ve lost.

TLDR: I feel discouraged by the fact I can’t physically see any weight loss on myself.

How do you guys stay motivated when you feel impatient about your weight loss?

submitted by /u/hannah-s-6
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3o4cgPh

No comments:

Post a Comment