Monday, November 30, 2020

When should I start to lose weight slower?

Hi, Kodek here (not enough people introduce themselves on reddit) so my question is kinda weird heres my info OW: 255 lbs CW: 217 lbs GW: 170 lbs current BMI: 32.0

So im STILL on the obese section but in a month or so im likely to go down to simply overweight so when should I start to change things up for my slower weight loss, currently I lost 13, 16 and now my 3rd month 9 lbs i can already see my weight loss slowing down which is because of my weight getting lower = harder to lose it

So at WHAT weight should I go into the 2lbs a week rule? I'd assume it would be once I left the 200's and the overweight bmi category right?

I do know that BMI isn't as important as body fat percentage but currently I can ONLY really base myself of my bmi cause of quarantine, hopefully someone has asked this to their doctor cause I surely forgot to.

submitted by /u/A_FamousNobody
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mk0znj

No comments:

Post a Comment