Thursday, November 26, 2020

I’m 29F trying to lose 5kgs since 10 years :/

So I’ve been trying to lose about 5kgs for the last 10 years, but I guess I was never motivated enough / never stuck to it long enough. Last year, this time I got married & with the change in environment plus lockdown over-eating / lack of movement I gained about another 3-4 more. (I still work from home and will for the foreseeable future)

This made me incredibly depressed and I began my journey on making a difference (as I wanted to do this before I hit 30)

I start out by eating a heavy breakfast (I need carbs for energy in the mornings), fruits mid-morning, light lunch, a small snack in between and on most days lighter dinner.

I try and workout about 4x a week.

I have been doing this for about 3 months now, and I’m sad to say I’ve lost no weight - in fact I probably gained about 0.5kg (I also have pcod) and while I realise weight loss is a journey, I feel incredibly demotivated.

Any advice or motivation push would help guys! I love reading the success stories of many on this sub. Keep the good work up!

submitted by /u/LopsidedJellyfish1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3q1zeZp

No comments:

Post a Comment