Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Mid 20’s weight loss

During the last month I’ve made some major changes in my life, and I’ve also been starting to shed some weight that I slowly accumulated after college. For like 2 years I was pretty stagnant at about 145 pounds. For reference, I’m 25, and I am 5’8”. Today I weighed in at 137.6. It’s a small win for sure, but it feels great. There are still some places I would like to tone up/lose a little fat, and I’m hopeful I will be able to do it.

I realize that every body is different (especially when it comes to weight loss), but I’m curious if there is anyone out there with a similar body composition as me. Where did you physically see weight loss progress first? Was there a point where your weight loss plateaued definitively?

submitted by /u/____pickles
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39euJ7V

No comments:

Post a Comment