Thursday, November 26, 2020

I lost ten pounds over night?

18F SW: 265.5 CW: 224~ GW: 145 (pounds)

I’ve started my weight loss journey about three months ago in an attempt to become healthier and happier. I’m already seeing weight change my body (my rings fall off, my feet, wrists, and ankles are more bony, my butt is getting smaller, my collarbones are more prominent, my cheekbones are more defined).

My weight has fluctuated on a daily basis (within three or four pounds). I’ve been using Happy Scale and have been seeing the overall downward trend. I weighed myself three days ago and weighed in at 236. I weighed myself this morning and woke up to 224! I was kind of stuck at around 236-240 for about a week so it felt good.

I worked a long day yesterday and the day before (I worked about 20 hours between the two for the holidays). I slept about 15 hours last night which is insane for me. I think it might’ve helped with the weight drop.

Has anyone else noticed anything similar? Also, anyone noticed that they first lost weight in the weirdest places?

submitted by /u/alyssa0311
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fJmXnB

No comments:

Post a Comment