Saturday, November 28, 2020

If you are anything like me, your weight loss will directly impact your cycle and PMS

This is something that I have been noticing for the past few months. All my teenage years I have been 96kg+ with my highest weight being 9 months ago at 116kg. (F18).

And for as long as I can remember my periods have always been painful, moody and heavy.

My boobs used to hurt starting with a week before my period. My cramps were really bad. My mood was horrific. It was just as bad as a period can get really.

But ever since I started loosing, all of those symptoms are slowly dropping to 0.

I have lost 33kg so far putting my weight at 83kg.

And my period got so much better, my cramps are much less painful and only last a couple of days. My boobs no longer hurt. My mood swings are also not extreme at all. Which is very surprising. And overall it started effecting me less.

I looked it up and apparently it’s due to the fat stored estrogen. But I am not a doctor. All I know is that there has been a change. And I hope it’s for the better.

If you had a similar experience I would love to hear it.

submitted by /u/highkeyxoxo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36iNyEW

No comments:

Post a Comment