Thursday, November 26, 2020

Fear of Exercise

22F|5'4"|SW: 242.8 lbs|GW: 130 lbs

Hey, everyone. I am new to the weight loss journey, I just started three days ago, and I am getting a hold on the eating right aspect. CICO, smaller portions, finish eating when satisfied instead of stuffed, but one thing I cannot seem to break free of is my fear of exercise. Let me be more clear, I don't fear the exercise itself, but the fact that I'm fat and I don't think exercise is made for fat people. This mentality has consumed me and any time I attempt to workout I feel like someone is watching and judging me even when I'm alone. It's rough and I don't know how to break the fear. Has anyone else gone through this? If so, how did you break the fear? If you haven't, what advice could you give me so that I won't be afraid anymore?

Thank you for your help.

Edit: I did an At-Home HIIT workout outside away from my family. I was only able to do it for five minutes before my anxiety got bad, but I tried. I don't think I'm ready for workouts yet. I guess I'll just stick with walking for now until I become thinner. I was wanting to build muscle at the same time, but I see now that I just have to take it one step at a time.

submitted by /u/Confident_Raise_7779
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3meyc9W

No comments:

Post a Comment