Thursday, November 26, 2020

I dont mind loose skin and you shouldn't either

If you dont know loose skin to simply put is excess skin that was made after you gained a significant amount of weight and stretched your body out, when losing the weight you might end up with loose skin which can shrink over the years and slightly covered by muscle but for many is left hanging.

I don't mind it, am I gonna get it? Possibly I am 15M so I still have my "youth" but even if It sticks with me I don't and probably won't mind it and why YOU shouldn't either.

Ok so when you found out about weight loss 3 things happened

  1. It discouraged you from losing weight and made you procrastinate slightly

  2. You did a whole night of research to see how to avoid it

  3. You were strong and didn't care, you wanted to change.

I was a number 2 but recently I've cared less, why? Cause even if I get the stretch marks and loose skin I just see it as my reminder that

  1. I won, I lost all that weight for my health, I took care of myself.

  2. I need to be careful, these marks are our reminder to not grab the 3rd donut.

I hope you can see the same, if you're scared of loose skin don't, be proud of it :)

submitted by /u/A_FamousNobody
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/367Fxm4

No comments:

Post a Comment