Sunday, November 29, 2020

Progress: i feel proud despite being slow

Link: https://m.imgur.com/a/6i5WQab

Its been 111 days since i have started working out while going on a diet. My first big goal was to be under the 200lb/90kg figure, and to be honest i wanted it to happen much faster. I had some hiccups along the way, whether they be cravings, temptations of eating with the family, or just going through my period.

Yet i didnt give up like i usually expect myself to. I tried to restrict my calorie intake while eating lots of veggies and meat, and avoiding fried stuff and sweets/chocolate (two of my favorite things) as much as possible. I also completed 3 (almost) chloe ting challenges during the 111 day period, and im also proud that i didnt completely stop working out even though i had to have long breaks throughout some weeks.

Its been 4 months where each month my period has graced me with her presence on the date its supposed to do so. Prior to that it used to play hide and seek with me, sometimes hiding for a month or two. This alone has made things much better.

I started with 217.7lbs / 98.7kg of weight, and now i weigh 198.4lbs / 89.99kg. So my weight loss so far equals more than 19lbs/8.7kg.

Im writing this post while taking another break from sports and diet because of certain circumstances, but it doesnt mean that i have given myself the pass to eat ALOT. Im hoping that ill get back to working on a new goal in a few days.

The last photo was taken today. And while i feel like another angle couldve captured my current tummy state better, im gonna say it once again. I feel so so so proud, and i hope i dont stop what im doing. Yes, i didnt achieve this within the period i had in mind, but i did it anyways while eating chocolate and fried chicken and fries on some days.

submitted by /u/sleepymakh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3o6B49t

No comments:

Post a Comment