Monday, November 23, 2020

Help me lose my last 15 pounds!

I’m 165 pounds now, I started at 208. I’m 5’6 female. My goal is 150. It could possibly go lower but my body shape makes me feel like 150 should be fine.

I’m really struggling to lose the last 15. The weight loss is becoming less and less noticeable and it’s discouraging and not only that, but it’s slowing down a lot. Honesty I’m not even sure if I might’ve hit a plateau. How can I lose this last 15? It’s incredible how losing this last 15 is harder than starting weight loss! I’m really feeling tired. I’m eating 1500 calories a day and I’m hungry with that and I don’t want to go lower. I was going to the gym but covid cases in my city went up so I took a break.

Help!

submitted by /u/shcidmjz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33dzfiZ

No comments:

Post a Comment