Thursday, November 26, 2020

I'm done losing weight "fast", I have 15lbs left but I don't feel pressured to lose it

I feel almost "free" right now. For the last year (I made a post yesterday on my 100lbs down) I've been losing weight and I now realize that that was fast. Of course over the year, my monthly average has fallen, that's expected. My weight loss has slowed.

But now that I'm here: happy, healthy, slightly more confident; I feel like my race is over. I have a healthier lifestyle. I don't crave or binge on bad foods. I'm not scared of diabetes in my future, or of wearing my knees down by my 40's. I'm okay living like this.

So for the next 4 months I'm just going to take it easy. Count my calories once every few weeks to make sure I'm okay. Exercise and build muscle. Start doing yoga again. I'm not completely finished with my weight loss, again I'd like to lose another 15lbs, but I'm not scared of not losing it. I know I can do it, I know it'll happen, I'm happy. I'm comfortable.

I almost have the body of my dreams, and while losing the weight helped, I know the next 15lbs aren't going to make or break my self-image. I'm accepting my body for what it is and I'm proud of myself.

Anyways, thanks for reading! Hope you have a great thanksgiving if that's your thing :)

submitted by /u/masterclass-jellies
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/367lp3I

No comments:

Post a Comment