Tuesday, November 24, 2020

I have eaten so much over the past few days. I have no clue how I lost a stone a year ago, and I really want to do it again but it's so hard.

Today I ate: a chocolate and vanilla ice cream, 3 chocolate digestives, a chicken and cheese wrap, a bowl of cheese, stewed apple with added sugar and an entire quiche. Yesterday I ate an entire bag of chocolate digestives, stewed apple with sugar, a chocolate magnum, lots of bowls of cheese and almost an entire chicken and asparagus pie as I ate my sister's portion as well as my own. I also ate similarly for a few days before.

I am disgusted with myself. I used to eat so well and was losing weight so quickly, but now everytime I start I end up bingeing. The amount that I am bingeing is terrible and I already notice that I am gaining a double chin again and my acne is so much worse now.

I know that I will seriously start to see the side effects if I keep eating this way and really don't know how to keep myself motivated so I can continue on my weight loss journey.

submitted by /u/Kaisietoo8
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39aNqsT

No comments:

Post a Comment