Sunday, November 29, 2020

Someone tell me not to give up please. I just feel like giving up my weight loss journey again probably for the last time. I’m at a point where I can’t lose weight is what I think. I’ve tried everything. It’s not meant for me

I’m just sick to my stomach today. I’m (22 M 5’6 220) Just so discouraged and crying while writing this. I’ve tried to hit the gym and lift 3-4 days a week with cardio 1-2 days for a few months now. I’ve tried eating healthier portions when I can but it’s hard cause I’m not financially good at the moment. I’ve tried doing the things that other people do that melt pounds yet when I look at myself on the scale it hasn’t budged. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong am I just at a point where I went too far before focusing on my weight loss and so now it’s not possible? I don’t wanna give up but what’s the point if I don’t see results. I’m tired of the weight jokes and everything else but I just gotta accept it I guess. Only thing left for me is supplements but they sketch me out. Any advice?

submitted by /u/AP231198
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mjtZln

No comments:

Post a Comment