Wednesday, November 25, 2020

A Question for those who weigh themselves daily

Hi Everyone!

I just have a question for those who weigh themselves everyday in regards to weight loss trends.

I myself weigh myself weekly, every Saturday, but I'm not afraid of the scale, so last week I weighed myself everyday, and was pretty surprised with what I saw.

What I usually expect is a gradual loss (50-100 grams) of weight per day, but what I saw is I stood about the same for the first 3 days (maintaining or losing/gaining 50 grams or so) and then Thursday, my weight began to consistently drop (100-150) until my weigh in on Saturday where I lost 400 grams total. I think this is due to the fact that I take weekends off and workout Monday through Friday, so it takes some time during the week before my deficit really starts to kick in.

Anyways, I found this super interesting and wanted to ask those who weight themselves daily, what does your daily trends over a week look like? Do you lose a consistent amount of weight each day or do you almost "whoosh" towards the end of the week (for lack of a better term lol). Lets have an open discussion and share our stories.

As always, I hope you all have a lovely day and good luck on all our journeys!

submitted by /u/Imjennah
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39gGN8K

No comments:

Post a Comment