Friday, June 4, 2021

2 months on a weight-loss journey, seeing no results. Feel like giving up.

Hey everyone. I have been on my weight loss journey for 2 months now and seeing almost no results makes me want to give up.

For the record I'm a 26 year old male, 6'0". Starting weight 255 pounds, current weight 253

I cut out all sugar, soda, junkfood from my diet. Got myself a food scale and my fitness pal and have been counting everything i eat,. I cut my caloric intake to 1500 cal. Per day. (I'll post what i eat for referance)

And just last week i signed up to a gym and have been excersiseing 4 days a week doing 30 minutes of weight training and 30 minutes of cardio.

So i don't know what I'm doing wrong to only lose 2 pounds in 2 months. At this point i should be around 238 pounds by now but I'm milles off.

What I eat:

Protain smoothy for breakfest/lunch:

3 scoops of whey protain powder (360 cal.) 2 tbsp of peanut butter (190 cal.) Unsweetened almond milk 355 mml (45 cal.) 1 banana (105 cal.) 1 packet of regular oatmeal (100 cal.)

Total 800 cal. 1/2 for breakfest and 1/2 for lunch

Dinner:

8 Oz grilled chicken breast (375 cal.) 185g white rice (180 cal.) 150g steamed broccoli (55 cal.)

And I'll have some fruit on the side for snack (apple, peach, watermelon)

submitted by /u/Latter_Place_544
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2T3hMYA

No comments:

Post a Comment