Friday, June 4, 2021

Rock Bottom

June 4th, 2021. Sitting outside my obstetricians office in tears is when I finally found the bottom. Not when I gained 20lbs this year, not when my family doctor put me back on blood pressure medicine, it was when my OB told me that he HIGHLY recommended me and my husband to not try for a baby until I lose significant weight.

After a very traumatic birthing experience with my first child it’s taken me almost three years of medicine and therapy and countless conversations with my husband to get to the right point emotionally. And to now have to wait due to me being overweight? I am beyond embarrassed and pissed off at myself.

It’s time to get my shit together. This is my accountability post. Hopefully I’ll have an update in a month or so with some goals met.

Can anyone give me some positive stories of weight loss before getting pregnant? Could really use some positivity today.

submitted by /u/lostmymarbles_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gejxtN

No comments:

Post a Comment