Friday, June 4, 2021

My legs look terrible post weight loss

This is basically just a rant, sorry if that bothers anyone. I should just be happy with my results, but I wonder if anyone else has these issues!

I have spent the last 3 years doing CICO and exercising for an hour, 5 days a week. Weight lifting, running, core workouts. I’ve actually made a lot of sustained progress- I’m 5’ 8” and I’ve lost 35 pounds, from 168 to 133, and I look very toned in my upper half. I’m the fittest I’ve ever been and my stomach is flat, but my legs....

They just look so bad! Weight loss has revealed intense varicose veins, and made my cellulite so much more pronounced. The skin under my butt is basically flab that jiggles when I walk.

I want to wear cute dresses and show off my results, but my legs look like my grandmothers, and I’m only 32! (Actually these things are probably all genetic) and I’m on my feet all day for work, so that contributes too I’m sure.

I’m just frustrated and disappointed! I had hoped I would be happy with my body after all the work I’ve put in, but alas!

Anyone else had this experience? Do I just need to lose more weight? More cardio? I do lots of squats every workout, and a very thorough leg day each week, but I just seem to retain fat in my thighs.

submitted by /u/spacewitch89
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3puErco

No comments:

Post a Comment