Friday, June 4, 2021

Plateaued for over a month in a deficit

Hi I am going crazy and hoping someone can help. I’m 224 pounds, F, 25 and so far have lost about 50 pounds eating 1600 calories or under. I have been tracking EVERYTHING, doing HIIT dumbbell workouts or 10k steps a day every day. I joined the gym last week and have started weight training.

The thing is, I have been teetering between 224-227 pounds for more than a month and I literally don’t know what to do. After a perfect week this week I weighed in the exact same weight again so it’s been 5 weeks. I’m eating well below the 2000 plus calories I need for maintenance. My friend who is into fitness says upping my calories to 1800 ish could help kickstart weight loss again but I’m afraid I’ll just gain after being stuck at this number for so long. I’m so discouraged and would appreciate any advice. Thank you!!

submitted by /u/Rainingdownn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3g8w9m1

No comments:

Post a Comment