Wednesday, June 2, 2021

800 Days of Lazy Weight Loss

800 days ago I (5'6, F, 30's) downloaded MyFitnessPal and in those 800 days, I've lost 111 pounds from 272 to 161. I've also refused, for the most part, to make any drastic changes.

Sometimes I exercise but mostly I don't. Covid has made me very depressed and exercise when I'm depressed makes me feel worse. I enjoy weight lifting and hope to get back one day, but I usually only did 45 minutes twice a week.

I drink an absurd amount of soda. I did switch from Coke to Pepsi Zero for the sake of my calories but I drink a LOT of it and plan to continue doing so. I like it and it doesn't hurt.

We still eat pizza, fast food and cake, the Big Three of calorie density. We don't do it on a whim anymore. Stuff like that is carefully planned for. But it's still part of our lives.

I swapped out most high calorie sinks for lower calorie ones. Extra lean beef instead of lean. Low fat mayo instead of regular. Homemade desserts with sweetener instead of chocolate bars and store cakes. Less butter, cheese and oil overall.

But otherwise I eat basically all the same stuff. I haven't done much beyond counting it all and keeping myself to 1500-1600 calories a day.

I have been extremely lazy about weight loss and still dropped over 100 lbs in 800 days.

CICO works whether you run at it hard, or meander at it weakly.

You don't have to be perfect. Trust the process.

submitted by /u/Terytha
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3uFGuLH

No comments:

Post a Comment