Wednesday, June 9, 2021

After a couple of weeks, I'm almost half way through my weight loss journey!

Before we start: 13 year old male, weight is 90.5 kg and height is 5'9

Somehow I've managed to burn 2.5kg in a very short amount of time and I've never been happier. I don't know if I'm the only one but I didn't follow much of the advice from here since pretty much everything here was suited for people older than me, for example a schedule for someone working a 9/5, or lifting weights, also after someone started insulting me after I posted my stats (weight mostly) here.

So I went sugar and fast food free and a few hours of swimming a day plus an hour of gym (10% incline and 5kph on the treadmill only) and I didn't realize how quickly my metabolism was picking up momentum, and it wasn't even that hard! And I've already went from craving sugar foods and fast food constantly to not being hungry for them. I also started getting a good sleep schedule, sleeping 8 hours nothing more nothing less. And started going outside more.

However I may have burned 2.5 kg but that's not the actual halfway. I realized over the last 2 years everytime I decided to want to lose weight, I set the goals way to high so that it seemed impossible and things such as barely eating (which, btw, not only is a horrible idea but also slows down your metabolism). So I set up smaller tasks so that I can achieve them better. My total weight goal is 80 KG, and I'm already done with the hardest part which to stop eating sweets and mcdonalds like a discord mod and getting my arse off and just do it! Now going yo the gym is fun and not a burden, not eating fast food is not even an issue at all

I want to hear you guys' thoughts as to am I doing more than neccasary or I should be doing more?

submitted by /u/MohannadWA
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3pDFmY8

No comments:

Post a Comment