Wednesday, June 9, 2021

I am going back to the physical office, worried about my weight loss journey

Hi, I am from a South Asian country. After Around four months of working from home, next week I am going back to the physical office.

I am feeling seriously anxious about it. During the home office, I lost a significant amount of weight. I became obese to overweight, from 90KG to 74KG. I started to hit the gym six times a week and to eat healthy food.

I think I can maintain the healthy food part. But I am worried about the hitting gym. After office previously, I did feel too tired for the gym.

I work out for around two hours a day. Do you think if I hit the gym three days per week for two hours, will it be enough for keeping losing weight and stay fit?

submitted by /u/mr2020robot
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3w3XEnA

No comments:

Post a Comment