Wednesday, June 9, 2021

I am at a slump in my weight loss

I was working really hard at the start of my weight loss journey. The first two weeks I was already losing weight and feeling excellent. However around a week ago there was lots of celebrations (and cake) and it was a huge set back for me. I’ve put some of the weight I’d lost back on, and am feeling extremely sluggish and overall crap. I just need some motivation to get back on track. Also maybe some tips. I find I fail and binge when I don’t plan my meals so I’ve decided to meal prep for the next few days to see if that helps. Also working out and going to the gym horrifies me and I can’t do it so I’ve looked into getting a personal trainer.

Does anyone else have any tips on how to prevent failure as much as I can? No matter how small I really can’t afford to fail again my self esteem can’t take it.

submitted by /u/SetElectrical3277
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3crcsFe

No comments:

Post a Comment