Wednesday, June 9, 2021

I wish weight loss was linear, hormones can be a trip 👎

5’8.5, F:24 (nearly 25), SW:271, CW:213.4

I’ve lost about 57 pounds since January of this year and I am really proud of that, but I’m getting so tired of the monthly “ups and downs” on my menstrual cycle. I’ll gain anywhere from 2-7 pounds a few days before my period starts, and it’s so disheartening.

I know that it’s water weight, and I know that the scale is only one tool, but I spend 2 weeks of every month feeling great/making progress and the other 2 scrambling to get back to where I was. My weight loss method is CICO, and clearly working, I just wish my weight loss was more like a straight line and less like a parabola.

With that all being said, I’m grateful to have a functioning body and grateful to have lost the weight that I have.

Edit: a word.

submitted by /u/Oragami-Hot-Sauce
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RBAyWq

No comments:

Post a Comment