Thursday, June 10, 2021

Back in the saddle

I've gone through a heck of a weight loss. At the end of law school I weighed 300 lbs. I got a coach to help guide my nutrition and exercise in October 2019. In September 2020, I was down to 210. But then the endless late nights and eating/ drinking calories to study for the bar exam had me end working with my coach and get back up to 240. I've since relocated away from my home and to a new city away from my support circle. Now I'm at 265.

Fortunately, I know what I need to do and what works for me when it comes to weight loss. I've joined a cycling training group and have started calorie counting, which will lead into calorie counting+macros once I'm used to tracking again. I'm hoping to lose fat and increase my strength and stamina at a reasonable pace, and ease back into the lifestyle habits that helped me feel the best I'd felt since high school.

Posting this for accountability. I'm hoping to check in a few months down the road happier and healthier, but at no particular weight. This journey will take as long as it needs to. And, I wanted to wish everyone else on their own journey good luck.

submitted by /u/LawMusicTacos
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TjvrLb

No comments:

Post a Comment