Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Day 1: 2 June 2021: I just want to stick to this

I am an 18 (soon to be 19) year old female with a current weight of 80 kg. Height: 5 '6

I was never an active person. Overeating has always been a problem. So, yeah that caught up to me and I have had PCOS and insulin resistance for a few years. The only thing that can help without messing my body up is weight loss.

I'm starting my third year of university now (still online because of covid). When I had first gone to college, I didn't really do any calorie counting, but I limited my carb intake and stayed extremely active by going on long walks around campus, going to the gym about 2 or 3 times a week or playing badminton once a week. I managed to lose around 11 kg. I was elated. My periods had finally regularized too and I felt great. I also wanted to start building some muscle. That was when covid hit. When I came back home due to the lockdown, I completely stopped working out. Yeah, I relapsed into overeating again. I ate all the sugary stuff, the sweets and an overload of carbs. So, all my problems came back and I literally didn't do anything about it. I weighed 82 kg.

Two months ago, I realized that I weighed more than my 5 '11 tall dad. That got my gears turning and I finally found a bit of motivation and decided to start calorie counting. I downloaded MSP and actually managed to lose weight. I hit 79kg 2 weeks ago. But I started overeating again and gained back 1 kg in a week. I need to stop doing that.

I feel horrible that I'm going to be 19 and I still feel crappy and the same as before with no improvement in my health or my body. What's the point of ageing if there is no development right? So yeah. I want to start working out again, start keeping track of my calorie intake again and maybe do the whole couch to 5k thing. I'm just afraid of going back to my old ways again.

submitted by /u/jennymadisonjn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3wRSTh8

No comments:

Post a Comment