Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Is it possible to lose the last few lbs without counting calories?

I've lost about 45lbs so far, need to lose another 16lbs. I'd been taking a bit of a break and just maintaining for the past month or so. I didn't count calories during this time and managed to maintain my weight. I recently got back to cutting and working out regularly, but the one thing I can't bring myself to do is count calories :/ I'm being mindful of what I eat and I have a rough idea of the kcals/macros. But since I'm not strictly counting, I'm definitely sneaking in extra 50-100kcals here and there lol. Has anyone had experience with losing the last bit of weight without counting calories? And if not, how do I bring myself to be more accountable/stop despising counting kcals?

This is the only aspect of weight loss I dont really like. I eat pretty clean on most days, but I think counting calories makes me want to cut more/eat more clean and makes me feel bad for trying to eat in a more balanced manner. I'm not sure how to change my approach towards being more accountable without being extreme.

submitted by /u/strawberrysassafras
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ibMOrp

No comments:

Post a Comment