Tuesday, June 1, 2021

I’m a “heathy weight” according to BMI but still feel overweight.

Anyone else feel like this? I’m 5’5 and I’ve recently got down to 143 from 160 and I still feel fat and I honestly don’t even notice a difference in my body from this weight loss. My weight loss has stopped to a grinding halt, despite calorie restricting and exercising 4-5 days a week. I talked with my doctor about this and he says I’m a healthy weight and there’s no need to lose more. But when I look in the mirror and in pictures I look chunky still. I wear size 6-8 jeans depending on brand and small to medium shirts. I still feel outrageously uncomfortable in a bathing suit and feel like everyone is judging me because I’m overweight. Is this a dysmorphia of some kind? If it is I don’t understand why I can perceive myself as being overweight but in reality not look that way to others. It is mind boggling to me.

submitted by /u/pkion34
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34ByH6L

No comments:

Post a Comment