Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Does anyone else here have an unique weight loss or hunger control method?

I'm 5'6"/M/27 and used to be 200lbs. I'm currently at 142lbs and I'm trying to reach my goal of 130lbs. I'm doing intermittent fasting and it has worked wonders. But the most difficult part of it is the intense hunger that comes regularly and is very difficult to resist. I've had many days where I couldn't control it and went overboard with my diet.

To control my hunger and help my weight loss, I've developed my own personal routine to combat it. I suffer from quick gum buildup on my teeth and I have to floss regularly everyday to keep it in check. I also wear braces too so having to floss everyday is quite a hassle and becomes a chore. Because it's so annoying to floss everyday, I've made it a part of my weight loss routine.

Everyday, as soon as I hit my calories limit for the day, I'll immediately floss afterwards. After I floss for the day, I'm able to keep my hunger in check because since flossing is such a chore for me, I can resist eating because I really don't want to floss again. I'd rather deal with my hunger than have to spend more time flossing. Before I started doing this, I would floss late at night before bed. Now I floss immediately after dinner at night many hours before I go to bed. Anyone else have a unique weight loss or hunger control method?

submitted by /u/reerock
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3grjPO9

No comments:

Post a Comment