Wednesday, June 9, 2021

What a difference a year makes...

I started my weight loss journey mid-January of 2020. I didn’t take any pictures when I started, frankly I didn’t want to go back and delete them when the attempt failed.

But after a month of hard work I decided to take a shirtless picture, this trend continued for four more months. By June 2020 I knew I was losing weight, but I couldn’t see it. The only differences I could see in those monthly pictures was the length of my quarantine hair and “beard”. Disheartened, I gave up those monthly photoshoots.

Flash forward a year.

Monday, I took some shirtless pictures for something I was working on and was reminded of the monthly progress pictures I had once taken. Sure enough it seems June 7th of 2020 I was feeling myself.. 🤦🏻‍♂️😂

It’s a bit hard to share these pictures but I feel I owe this community so much. That you deserve to see the reality of my weight loss.

It’s weird how the mind works... When these pictures aren’t directly side by side I truly have a hard time seeing the differences.

My excess skin is annoying and messes with my mind, but I know I am changing. I can feel it, I can experience it. I can’t tell you how often I catch myself thinking “wait.. could I do that before?”

Sagging skin and drooping pouches are awful, but I will take them any day over having to sit by while my nieces run and play. Wishing I could keep up.

223 pounds down. 28 more to go!

I’ll see y’all again soon, hopefully in One-derland.

Corey in One-derland.. I like the sound of that.

June 2020-2021

submitted by /u/TXjigga09
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cvozkl

No comments:

Post a Comment