Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Feels Bad. (20M)

Over the past year or 2, I lost a ton of weight, not sure how much as I only started weighing myself in the past few months but tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if I lost up to 100lbs, I’d say 50 at least.

Anyway I felt pretty good at first I guess, not happy but satisfied at least, and glad with how I look in slim clothes now. But like many people I did no strength training so am stuck in a skinny fat physique, meaning I still don’t look very good naked, just really thin but fat at the same time.

About 2 months ago, I started going to the gym and am now trying to build muscle. I think I notice a little change on my arms but my stomach is still just flabby looking. I feel quite discouraged, especially since I am a person who gives up with stuff like this very easily due to severe depression and self-hate.

My main goal is to become somewhat attractive, as growing up I was often ‘cute’ or a ‘nice guy’ but never ‘hot’ or romantically wanted by anyone. I just feel a pain inside when I see attractive women, like I’ll never be in their league, and even seeing other people’s progress pics makes me feel like after this weight loss I still am ugly af. I know a lot of this is probably mental illness, and not to do with weight loss and such. I guess I’m scared that all the pain and hard work at the gym will end up being for nothing, and that I’ll just be screwed over by shitty genetics, which is terrifying because I’ve always hated exercise but I’ve really been putting in the effort so far.

I guess I just need advice. Sorry for the whining and mini rant.

submitted by /u/drdeets12345
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3csv738

No comments:

Post a Comment