Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Weight loss journey concerns

Hey everyone! Im 16 years old and weigh 189 lbs.. Starting from last year when covid broke out I found that I weighed 249 pounds. I told myself that I was not going to let myself reach the 250 mark. I began by looking into my nutrition and started counting calories, I started by cutting 200 calories and through the months worked my way to around a 500 calorie deficit. I currently eat around 1600-1800 calories and its filled with mostly homeade good quality nutrition. I also did workouts on a spin bike and started running. I also did dumbbell workouts 3-4 times a week. I honestly feel amazing and have so much more energy now. I have lost around 61 pounds now (roughly 1-2lbs a week)! I just have a concern on the amount of calories I eat. I tend to get full around 1700 calories but if I get hungry I will eat and not bother, but on most days I eat that amount. Before my successful weight loss, I tried most of my childhood to lose weight but only found sucess by eating at the 1500 to 1800 calorie range. Will eating at this amount have any negative impacts on me long term? I have read a few places that say I need to eat around 2400-3100 but I dont think I could do that without getting sick or losing weight. Thanks for hearing my worries.

submitted by /u/Department-Subject
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3w5DYQr

No comments:

Post a Comment