Tuesday, June 8, 2021

I lost ten pounds

I lost ten pounds and told two people. They didn't say anything to me. One person said I'm not going to congratulate you because you shouldn't even be fat to begin with. I have more to go.

I lost ten pounds in two months. This is how I did it: I walked daily three miles: one to two hours, I cut out soda and drank sparkling water, I cut out a lot of fast food. I went back to whole organic food, vegetables, etc. I cut out eating out and drinking. I eat half as much. I decreased meat and will probably eliminate it.

I joined reddit weight loss forums. I know ten pounds isn't a lot but I've been fat for ages, still fat. I get made fun of all the time.

submitted by /u/charliemuffin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3w9QZIz

No comments:

Post a Comment