Tuesday, June 8, 2021

weirdly, i’m kind of enjoying the process of weight loss/being healthy

i’ve been having some serious fun figuring out what kind of eater i am, what kind of healthy foods i genuinely enjoy, low cal snack ideas, etc. it’s like a little hobby almost, you know? going to the grocery store, looking for the hidden gems that you can add to your diet, things like that.

i mean there’s literally endless ideas of things to eat, and instead of just eating whatever crap was in front of me like before, i’m now mindful of the food i put into my body, which in turn broadens my tastes and eating experiences. i don’t feel like i’m limiting or restraining myself, i feel like i’m opening myself up to a whole new world. i’m really enjoying this

(p.s., go drink a glass of water right now.)

submitted by /u/Rushton-Babie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/351xQwy

No comments:

Post a Comment