Saturday, June 5, 2021

First time experience. Wondering if anyone has ever gone through it or what to do with this newfound knowledge.

So I’ve been pushing myself pretty hard with exercise and, for me, pretty drastic diet changes for what’s just under 6 months now. I’m 5’5, started at 268 lbs in late December 2020 and am currently 189 lbs. My body fat according to one of those digital scales went from 44.2% to 28.5%.

Today I said screw it, I just need to eat some “real” food. I got a chicken cutlet hero, some French fries, some guacamole, some cheese. The works, you guys get it. I fucking loved the first few bites. I’m so happy I ate like this because I’ve been eating like a squirrel for a while now. I got full almost immediately.

My questions are, is it possible my stomach shrank? Do stomachs shrink? Is it possible that it takes far fewer calories to fill me up now? And if that is the case, in a world where all my blood work is fine and normal, can I basically eat whatever I want as long as it it’s still within my calorie deficit for continued fat/weight loss? Just at a somewhat slower rate?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/MitchNYM
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3z76HGo

No comments:

Post a Comment