Saturday, June 5, 2021

Will I (or anyone) ever notice my weight loss?

Today was one year since I weighed my absolute highest. I couldn't fit in chairs, my clothes were busting, it was painful to do most things. I went to the doctor for some blood work, saw the number and decided it was time. I have since lost 55 pounds. I am astonished. I'm proud of myself. When I started I had ~110 pounds to lose and I am now halfway there!

I don't see it though. I can't find one spot on my body where I can notice that I've lost weight. I would think it's just me but only one single person has said anything about my weight loss. I know I don't know need anyone's validation but I'm having trouble finding the desire to keep going. If I could notice the change in myself I think it would fuel me but I'm not.

How do I deal with this? Where can I find the motivation from?

submitted by /u/zilops
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3uWPdJg

No comments:

Post a Comment