Sunday, June 6, 2021

Formerly obese people of reddit, what are some things about weight loss that you enjoy or didn't expect to enjoy?

As the title suggests, I'm currently obese and trying to lose weight. My therapist suggested that I don't focus on the numbers but instead on other aspects of weight loss. I've always been overweight so it's hard for me to visualize things and put them into perspective. Pretty much everyone I deal with in my family is also overweight/obese/has unhealthy lifestyles, so I don't have anyone else to ask these things. Some of the "goals" I've come up with so far are going down on my shirt and pants sizes, eventually getting a breast reduction, getting physically and mentally stronger, feeling more confident, etc. I'd appreciate any comments, replies, advice if allowed. Thanks!

submitted by /u/ImDe4dInside
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3x54jhh

No comments:

Post a Comment