Monday, June 7, 2021

Goal weight fatigue

I’ve been losing since January 2020. Female SW 287 CW 167 H 5’10.5. I’ve been pretty consistent throughout the whole thing, only taking mini breaks when I was hospitalized and for Christmas. My goal weight is 150 so I have roughly 17 lbs left to go. The problem is I am tired. Like existentially fatigued. I am thinking of taking another break until I get my gallbladder removed. I see the surgeon today. But the weight loss is so much slower and I just want to be at my goal weight already. I took a progress pic today and I almost cried because of how bad I look. I carry all my weight in my stomach. My family is insisting I don’t need to lose any more weight and I’m tired of fighting them. Im just tired. Sorry this is so rambling. Does anyone else relate?

submitted by /u/Emmalah
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3g4jv97

No comments:

Post a Comment