Monday, June 7, 2021

What is goin’ on?

Hi loseit community! This sub has been really inspirational for me :)

I am Female, 21, 5’3,” SW 138, CW 130, GW 120. I am a vegan, I barely eat any processed food. I usually consume around 1,000 to 1,400 calories MAXIMUM within a day. I use noom, so I pay close attention to how those calories are divided between lower caloric density and higher caloric density foods.

Also, I either run, do a HIIT workout, ride my bike, or go on a walk every single day, sometimes a combination of those. I am a waitress at a busy restaurant, so I lead a quite active lifestyle.

I haven’t been able to drop below 130 since I started losing weight. At all. And I thought it was because I probably needed to cut out about 200 calories from my diet, but I just entered my info into the TDEE calculator and it said that i should be consuming 1500 calories a day to lose weight. So I suppose I am just quite confused as to why the weight loss is not happening. Oh also, this is taking into account weight that is gained/ water retention during & around menstruation.

Thank you :)

submitted by /u/fancyf3astluvr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TCL1l1

No comments:

Post a Comment