Monday, June 7, 2021

I really have no idea how much to eat

Age 25, female, 171cm, 213 pounds, 44% body fat...

I want to shoot for 2 pounds of weight loss a week, but that would put me at too low calories? My maintenance is only 1846 apparently, and no way could I eat <1000. I try and go for a 45 minute walk most days and do a body pump class twice a week. I don't want to work out more because I feel very uncomfortable in the gym and don't know how to use any of the machines. I can't run, I have plantar fasciitis and even the walking is bloody painful.

So how many calories should I actually be eating to lose weight? I track everything and it's so hard to stay below maintenance. I'm always hungry. I'm cooking all my meals, I'm just used to large meals. We never used portion sizes at home growing up, the very concept of giving someone a plate of food rather than letting people serve themselves and go for seconds is offensive in a Portuguese household.

Help.

submitted by /u/LzzrdWzzrd
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3puQMxh

No comments:

Post a Comment