Thursday, June 10, 2021

Has anyone ever lost weight a second time? What did you learn?

Hi all,

I'm an old member here but lost my first account. I'm 5"3 and in my last weight loss journey I went from 196 pounds (89kg) to 121 pounds (55kg) over the course of a year. I really enjoyed my journey the first time around. Unfortunately, I got pregnant around 7 months after finishing my weight lost and gained it all back. I'm now starting over from 191 (87kg) and looking forward to making my way back to 121.

I was wondering if anyone else here has done this twice and what they learned from doing it a second time that was different from the first? It feels cool to hit the ground running knowing what worked for me last time and what pitfalls to avoid. I didn't excercise last time and ended up with weak muscles so I'll fix that this time around. I also am mentally better prepared for plateus and fluctations.

Looking forward to hearing from my fellow losers <3

submitted by /u/Freeglad
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gch6Jt

No comments:

Post a Comment