Saturday, June 12, 2021

Hit my goal today - went from 225 to 170 lbs in six months. Comparison photos included. Ask me anything!

https://i.imgur.com/piUR4Yr.jpg?1

Hey, what's good you guys! I used to be a skinny guy, but struggled with weight gain as I got older. I never thought I'd get to the point of obesity, ever. Unfortunately it happened after several years of neglect towards my physical health, and I no longer could get away with eating as much junk food as I want.

At the start of 2021, I said fuck it. I signed up for the closest gym in my area, and I started going six days per week. It is a habit I built up and plan on following through it for the rest of the year. I also created and excel spreadsheet where I tracked my caloric intake every day, and weight measurements every week. I turned myself into a guinea pig in my own weight loss experiment, and tried different foods and diets to see what worked and what didn't. Now, I figured out my diet to the point where I'm losing weight consistently at a rate of 2-3 lbs per week.

I'm 5'10", and I passed the overweight threshold (which was 173 lbs) according to the BMI scale. Now I'm at the high side of normal weight, and plan on losing more until I get to 15% body fat. I put in so much work, and I wanted to lose weight so bad, my obsession made it difficult to even sleep at night. In January, I wondered what I would look like by June. Now, I wonder what I'll look like by December. Not to mention my self confidence skyrocketed like never before since I'm now in the best physical shape of my life.

For those who are starting or struggling, I feel for you. Whatever you guys need, ask me anything and I'll do my best to guide you through this process. Let my work and dedication serve as motivation for yours.

submitted by /u/franhd
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3zpA4nc

No comments:

Post a Comment