Saturday, June 12, 2021

Tips to slow down weight loss

Stats F/30/5’4” SW: 206 lbsCW: 188.6 lbs GW: 150lbs (This GW is not set in stone. My ultimate goal is to be healthy and comfortable). I know this may not be the typical advice people are looking for on here. I started my new healthy lifestyle on April 7th, 2021 for health reasons. Since then I’ve lost 18 pounds. That gives me on average of 2lbs lost per week. I’ve been achieving this through CICO, eating unprocessed Whole Foods 80% of the time, cutting out sugary drinks, and minimal exercise. However, I’ve become concerned with the possibility of having loose skin. I know it’s not always preventable and genetics play a factor. However, I know the faster weight loss occurs the more chance of loose skin. Any advice on how to pace the weight loss to minimize excess skin? Should I be adding in weight lifting to maybe put on some muscle? Any tips are welcome.

submitted by /u/drl13
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3vhVhwl

No comments:

Post a Comment