Thursday, June 10, 2021

How can I be more patient about weightloss?

Hey all.

Things have been going relatively well with my nutrition plan, I'm in a decent deficit and not feeling deprived, which are great wins.

I am struggling with patience, though. I've packed away my scale so that I cannot weigh myself very often, and I believe that has helped me in a way, but I still find myself dreading just how long it will take to reach my goal.

How can I be at peace with where I'm at now, is the question I suppose. I'll get to my goal one day, and I know I lose body fat relatively slowly, so I want to try and reframe my mindset on patience. I'm aware of these things, I think I just wish I felt comfortable in my own skin already. How I used to feel at a healthy weight.

I think with it being summertime, it makes it more noticable to myself. Less clothing, and the heat being pure torture with my extra body fat. I feel more gross during this season and it's only just begun, lol.

This is my second time around in a weight loss journey. I have reached my goal before and so I know I can do it again, so I'm stumped on why this is on my mind so often.

Any thoughts to share?

submitted by /u/KorinStar
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3x4rkRI

No comments:

Post a Comment